Friday, December 24, 2010

Decorating Cookies

Like pieces of broken cookies scattered across the floor, leaving a trail behind playful children running around the house provided for them by loving parents, characters from previous stories and blogs drop crumbs here and there to hint to me they want to be talked/written about again.

For whom do I write?

I have no idea.

What about the GE 'jet engines' at the John Sevier steam plant and the use of exhaust to power another turbine (Toshiba, left over from a project) to create a setup as efficient as a coal plant?

Or the control center in Chattanooga that makes sure cities have power and TVA operates at the lowest cost possible?

How long does it take for an efficiency expert's recommendations to be read, understood and implemented?

Do you realise how inefficient most computer/smartphone interfaces are today?

Can you automate intuition?

Can you create synergy?

How do I keep myself busy so I don't have spare time to analyse my thought process that is busy analysing how to keep busy integrating itself seamlessly into the environment on its lifelong journey to death of self and release of states of energy one last unselfish time, the self completely integrated and finally invisible?

The way to one's end is neither beginning nor end.

Some would have us eliminate "to be," the ism of life.

Right now, in this instance of the instant of the moment, I don't know if I will eliminate the "I" of the thought process before the body to which the "I" is attached perishes.

Perish the thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment