Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowmelt

"Why," you ask, "do you not discuss the Australian floods or the news about Chinese stealth fighters?"

Have I not been talking about them in the abstract?

States of energy are fully connected.

Sheng Keng Yun's "The Longevity Book" is connected to Spalding Gray's "Impossible Vacation" is connected to A. V. Gronicka's "Essentials of Russian" is connected to Bob Mullan's "Mad to be normal: conversations with R.D. Laing" is connected to Saban's timbre in national television talk that reveals nervousness about possible alleged recruiting violations.

Some have begun celebrating the 150th year after the start of the American Civil War (a/k/a The War Between The States; a/k/a The War of Northern Aggression).

Meanwhile, Sudan looks to break in two.

Flux.

Solder.

Glue stick.

Thread.

Business cards.

Chatterboxes all over the virtual...strike out the last phrase.

Our species will do what our species does, communicate via all means possible.

If my DeathClock is still tracking my average end of life, I have 14766 days to catch up on my sleep.

While I read over the extensive set of results that my computer programmers gave to help me sleep, I have to ask myself if I need to read the results anymore.

Should I follow the example of financial experts and punch my analyses back into the computer network as a feedback system that generates parameters for the next set of simulations?

Would that be the best way to get myself off the Committee of 7.5?

We already simulate just about everyone with any direct or remote connection to modern society.

We already actively tweak simulations of you on the fly, getting closer and closer to anticipating your occasional random acts of kindness/violence (as I have shown you here every once in a while).

I have no secrets worth keeping from others because I know that hidden information constricts/restricts the optimisation of the system of states of energy we call our species' interaction with the global ecosystem.

I know, also, that we can't put the average four-year old in the cockpit of a modern jet fighter and expect a perfect carrier landing.

There's a difference between systematically suppressing information from most people and providing information to a person as that person's readiness to understand increases.

Civilisation is a fiction we agree to perpetuate together on an individual basis.

The hours, minutes and seconds of a day do not exist, from which we could infer that a day does not exist, but circadian rhythms do so what do we say then?

Do-be do-be do, of course!

I have practiced this style of spiraling circular writing for almost 40 years now. It is my form of self-deprecating, society-referential humour to keep me from laughing in the face of people trying to convince me how seriously right/correct they are (including myself, of course).

When death no longer matters because self no longer exists, well...life is just a matter of the interplay of states of energy - politicians are the same as Persian rugs and squeezing more productivity/profits out of employees is the same as picking the right book for bathroom reading.

Often, the narrative of our social connections reads like a poorply-written play [sic]. This blog attempts to rewrite the script, removing time as a key element.

Every moment teaches us a lesson when we're paying attention.

What can you see outside the recurring themes of your comfortable life? Most of us don't even if we can and that's okay. We're born that way.

Enough from this chatterbox today - time for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment